BUYING A HOME IN THE USA.The common question being asked by New Arrival Brits is "How do I buy a house with no credit score in USA?"
The answer is pretty simple. We have been working and researching the property/mortgage market for over a year and experienced nearly every problem involved with the house buying transaction for New Arrivals. We can also do mortgages in all 50 states, so whether you are re-financing or just looking to make that first purchase..
- You DO NOT need a credit score. You do however, need to be able to provide us with an up to date UK credit report or last 12 months mortgage history in the UK.
- You DO NOT need a visa to buy a house in the USA. You can buy a holiday home in the States, without a visa and you are allowed to stay for 90 days at a time.
- You DO need to able to verify your employment (for at least 24 months) either in USA or combining UK and USA.
- You DO need to be able to verify any assets. Retirement fund, stocks and bonds, bank accounts etc.
- You CAN / COULD re-finance your property in UK to raise the deposit for a home in the USA. By partnering with a company in UK, we have found the perfect way to ensure that you are looked after from start to finish.
- You WILL require additional funds in a US bank account to cover taxes (similar to Council Tax), Hazard Insurance (home insurance) and sometimes up to 6 months worth.
Finally, you need to be aware that anyone involved in your mortgage transaction will require paying for their service. These include the Mortgage Broker (negotiable) Appraiser, Processing fees, lender fees, flood certification, Title closing costs, Recording fees and obviously your downpayment.
At BritsFinanceinUSA.com, we pride ourselves on helping New Arrivals make the transition as smooth as possible. We try to answer every phone call and email as quickly as possible and we believe in being honest with you. If we cannot do the deal, we tell you up front.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly at info@BritsFinanceinUSA.com or call toll free 1-888-520-8233 ext 250.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The team at www.BritsFinanceinUSA.com
(L) Lizzy McNaney-Juster, International Mortgage Officer
(R)Maryann Maureau, International Mortgage Coordinator